Tuesday 8 January 2013

University Year Two



 

Term One 
Uniqlo Squared

Here are the final images from the project i did at University, the brief we got was to do a campaign for a company for Autumn/Winter 2012-2013. The company we were working with was Uniqlo. After doing research about the company and their previous campaigns, i discovered there had to be a large use of bright colour. 

My proposal was to do a  campaign on recycled accessories using street style. I created the top out of sweet wrappers on the top half, with shoes out of chocolate buttons and sweet. In the second image i created a tape measure necklace and bracelet, and shoes out of newspaper. For the third image I placed sequins on a choker and a blazer. 

I am really pleased with my final images and i feel that they work really well. I think they fit in with Uniqlo because they stand out, and i ave used bright colours. I feel that the second image is the stingiest, i don't know what makes it the best but it stands out the most and is the most effective.

If i was to do this project again i would try making a video or try a location shoot. Also i feel that the third image should be a full length one as the other two are, just the third one was the best one out of the images. 



No comments:

Post a Comment